Monday, September 28, 2009

Investigators and Itches

Four of my work colleagues at the Local Government Ombudsman , all investigators, leave on Wednesday. It’s always sad to see colleagues go (although they never appear sad themselves) but there should be a good party on Wednesday night.

I myself have applied for an investigator position three times but instead they recruited people who left within a year or two. I’m not bitter, of course.

But I digress. Always good to have a party and a few beers and wish our colleagues well.

The other event this week is my wedding anniversary on Friday. Seven years! I am now waiting for Marilyn Monroe to move in next door.

1 comment:

  1. See, Keith, maybe they reckoned that if you gave you the job, you'd leave within a year or two too, and simply couldn't bear the idea of losing you.

    ReplyDelete