Can you name the time and place?
1. A country which has come through some tough times but beginning to recover
2. A section of society being singled out and blamed by some for the country's ills
3. Individuals concerned about their country's culture and traditions who feel they are being ignored
4. General disillusionment, distrust and, in some cases, absolute hatred, with the established political parties and individuals
5. Controversial posters going up focusing on a campaign of hate and fear
6. Overwhelming apathy with the democratic and political processes
7. Increasing support for a right wing party with a very able and charismatic leader possessing outstanding oratory skills
Got it yet? Yes, that's right.
This is Germany in 1932. Did you think of somewhere else?