Sunday, February 15, 2009

Smile please

Today I had my photo taken for the preparation of a leaflet. This was a surprisingly difficult task. After all, an unfortunate picture could cause problems - just ask David Miliband. One minute he's a candidate for Prime Minister, then a banana and a grin later, and that's the end of that.

I guess it is always human nature to be unsure about one's own image but I aimed to look authoritative and casual at the same time - but standing for a photo, you never know how to hold your arms!

For the location, I chose Milton Regis High Street next to the Old Court Hall, a fine local attraction from the 15th century. It was either that or the Three Hats, an excellent old local pub - but this perhaps would not give the right impression (although I might have got a free pint for the advertising).

Anyway, if you were in the High Street this afternoon and saw us take several pictures, that is what were doing.

No comments:

Post a Comment